资源图标

女歌手 惩戒者 (Days Of Wrath)2013-10-24专辑《惩戒者 OST Part.4 (응징자 OST - Part.4 Beautiful Rain)》介绍,风格,曲目下载 2021-05-20

没有下载权限

busycy

Administrator
管理成员
busycy 提交新资源:

惩戒者 (Days Of Wrath)2013-10-24专辑《惩戒者 OST Part.4 (응징자 OST - Part.4 Beautiful Rain)》介绍,风格,曲目下载 - 待添加

• 专辑名称:惩戒者 OST Part.4 (응징자 OST - Part.4 Beautiful Rain)
  • 演唱歌手:惩戒者 (Days Of Wrath)
  • 发行时间:2013-10-24
  • 唱片公司:
  • 风格类型:SOUNDTRACK原声

专辑介绍:

양동근, 주상욱의 열연으로 극장가를 뜨겁게 달구고 있는 [응징자]의 개봉이 다가옴에 따라 OST도 큰 관심을 받고 있는 가운데 파트4도 앨범 공개를 한다.
최영국과 함께 작업한 타이틀곡 ‘Beautiful Rain’은 음악감독 이은석, 성환(그룹 드라마)이 음악에 맞는 보컬을 찾는데 어려움을 겪었는데, 외국에서 프리템포와 일렉트로닉 장르로 유명한 ‘시언’이 음악을 듣고 참여를 결정하면서 비로소 완성된 노래이다.그룹 ‘드라마’의 선율과 ‘시언’의 섹시한 보이스로 완성된 ‘Beautiful Rain’은 들을수록 묘한 매력에 빠질 수밖에 없는 중독성 강한 노래이다,
두 번째 트랙은 그룹 '9초' 의...

阅读关于此资源更多信息...

Stephenelexy

初级会员
hello there and thank you for your information ? I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I?m adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again soon
Visit my website : Бесплатный тестовый доступ

hickeyy

初级会员
This blog is extremely useful in providing up-to-date information on the internet. If you are looking for the most charming Haridwar call girls then you are on the right place. Our model Call Girls in delhi with photos are available here.

顶部